Is it your belief that you can’t manage people’s performance and hold them accountable unless they’re sitting in the same building as you? Nothing could be further from the truth. Here’s how to hold remote team members accountable and ensure that performance has nothing to do with their location.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’ story about managing remotely.
- Kris’s blueprint – the five steps to managing a remote team. (Note: this applies whether they’re in the building or not.)
- If you’ve switched to a remote culture, you should be doing lots more communicating.
- “You aren’t paying people for time. You’re paying people for results.”
- How you hold people accountable has nothing to do with where they sit, and it has everything to do with your leadership philosophy.
- Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO – why she had a leadership problem.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The How to Manage Virtual Employees Course – A step-by-step course on how to manage remote employees AND hold them accountable for results. Now.
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.