When you have one employee who’s bringing your company’s performance down, the impact on the team is very noticeable. Here’s why that one person is standing between you and total magic in your business.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Once you remove the negative energy from your business and brain you create all kinds of space for something new.
- If that person hasn’t grown with the business, they’re almost like a memory of who you were when you started, and that’s not who you are today. It keeps you stuck energetically.
- When you let that person go and create room in your business, then you can get intentional about what you want to create and the results you want to achieve.
- You have to learn the processes to follow, the words to say, the conversations to have in order to foster the change necessary to create total magic in your business.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’ve hired a diversity advisor, Dr. Camille Broussard Wise, to work with me, and she will also be working with all of my clients. Go here for our course on Conscious Inclusion for Female Entrepreneurs.
- The How to Manage Virtual Employees Course
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. The Founder’s Lab is doing well and getting busy. We may have to limit enrollment. You have until the 3rd week in July to join us. This is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.