When faced with a management challenge, those who don’t have a lot of development or support struggle with which way to go. Today, we are going to talk about how to develop a management map that includes the pathways that will lead you out of that challenge.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How to use this management map to figure out where you are and where you want to go.
- How to find the shortest path to get there.
- The importance of getting to know the roads better in order to travel them with confidence.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Christine Kane – a mentor for women. “Money needs a map.”
- We’re having a live virtual retreat for empathic CEOs over 3 days, February 23rd–25th, for one hour each day starting at 7 pm EST/4 pm PST. The event will be recorded, so if you’re unable to attend live, you can still get the content. You will also get a digital workbook. Register at theempathicCEO.com
- I’m having a Retreat in Hawaii with my friend Dr. Camille Broussard Wise. We only invited clients and it sold out in a week. This is another great reason to join the “How to CEO” program to learn about these things!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!