In today’s interview, Kris talks with Natalie Bacon, a life coach helping women live more purposefully and passionately. Natalie shares her story and the lessons about money and team structure she has learned as her company grows.
Natalie Bacon is a life coach who helps women and moms reignite their lives. Her coaching philosophy is based on looking into the mindset of what her clients are thinking, bringing awareness to subconscious thoughts, and then helping her clients decide deliberately what stays and what goes. Her work is based on neuroprogramming and positive psychology. Natalie helps thousands of women through her 5.0 star rated podcast, Design Your Dream Life with Natalie Bacon and through her virtual life coaching program, Grow You. For a select few, Natalie also helps her clients build online businesses, just like she did.
Natalie is so dedicated and passionate to this work because of how life coaching tools have transformed her life. Specifically, Natalie went from corporate lawyer to Certified Financial Planner at an RIA, to successful entrepreneur using these tools. She paid off her $206k in law school debt and built a million-dollar business. Natalie also completely changed how she dated, which led to meeting now husband, Steve. In the process, there are so many nonquantifiable changes that Natalie experienced, such as having more peace, love, fun, and joy in her day-to-day life. Natalie uses these tools in her own life and then teaches and coaches her clients and students so they can do the same.
Natalie is an expert in applying life coaching tools to her clients lives in a variety of areas, including perfectionism, procrastination, goal setting, mindset, emotional balance, money mindset, self-confidence, work life balance, and relationships. For women and moms looking to deepen their personal development and create real, lifelong lasting change, there’s no better way to do that than with Natalie inside Grow You.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Natalie’s strategies for handling money
- The importance of company structure and organization
- How to view your role as a CEO
- Setting goals and aligning with your values
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Natalie’s “Grow You” Program
- We’re preparing for our live, virtual retreat! Join us for the How to CEO program which starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to register now!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!