These are the five key relationships every female entrepreneur has. And as she scales her business, she may find that one or more of these becomes an issue. That’s totally normal and part of the process. Here’s what to do.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The five key relationships are with: time, money, your team, your business, and yourself.
- Which relationship most entrepreneurs are terrible at.
- Whether or not you have a “servant leader relationship” with your employees.
- Your business is outside of you. There’s you and there’s the business.
- Everything requires brain-keeping.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Previous episode on brain-keeping.
- My new Instagram. Go to @KrisPlachyCoach and follow me. Let me know what you think of this podcast.
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.