What does it take to get a population of wounded warriors to rejoin the workforce? Beyond offering more benefits and higher pay, this opportunity requires us to re-examine the work environment that we’re inviting them back into.
It’s going to be up to women to change and heal the world. And as a women entrepreneur, you know that change is what we’re best at. We’ve already built businesses out of an archaic, patriarchal model. What if this is the time for us to revolutionize the world of work?
What you’ll find in this episode:
- During the height of quarantine, many people were functioning but not really living. What we’re experiencing now is an increase of people leaving the workforce, or not returning to it, because they have a backlog of living they need to do.
- Workers don’t want to go back to the world that they were in before, but a lot of employers have not made any changes to how their businesses operate.
- Great people always want to work for great leaders and always want to work for great companies.
- We’re relaunching and re-inventing. And as women, we can re-create environments for work in ways that we’ve never had before and in ways that can potentially heal a wounded world. Empower yourself by asking the question: what can you create that doesn’t exist?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Registration for the How to CEO program has officially re-opened! 🎉 Starting Nov. 8th, you can join me and my team for 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS a special assortment of other prominent women guest experts. To sign up, please go to howtoceoregister.com.
- Register to get to the replay of my masterclass on what to do when you can’t hire.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!