When a team member makes a mistake or doesn’t perform well, it has a direct impact on you and others in your business. As an empath, you probably tend to focus on how the team member feels about making the mistake, and you may accommodate that failure. Today, instead of saving team members, let’s talk about how to acknowledge the mistake, hold the person accountable, and discuss what happened.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How to recognize what happens to you emotionally when other people fail or make a mistake.
- What to do to turn down the emotional noise and just look for the facts.
- How to build practices that you can leverage so you can avoid getting too tangled up in the emotional part of what happens between people.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Recent podcast episode – Are You an Empathic CEO?
- We’re having a 3-hour live virtual retreat for empathic CEOs on Saturday, February 27th. More information coming the first week of February. Sign up for interest/invites at theempathicCEO.com
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!