Visionary women experience similar challenges. A visionary woman isn’t just a visionary in her business, she’s a visionary in her life. She often feels unseen, unheard, isolated and empty because visionaries are the people that others go to for help, support, and love.
So where does the visionary woman go to work out her worry? If you’re a woman with a big dream on her heart and you know that there’s so much more you want to do, but you feel frustrated and don’t know how to manifest it all – you’re in the right place. Let’s talk about it.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What is a visionary woman?
- The day to day fussy stuff that keeps us small.
- Peter Senge – do we change our reality to achieve the vision, or do we lower that vision to accommodate a comfortable reality?
- Kris’s latest Hawaii retreat attendees.
- Stop wasting time around whether or not you should do it. Instead, focus on actually doing it!
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!