Vulnerability is not just about making yourself susceptible to physical or emotional harm – it can also be a mechanism for growth and connection with others. Tune in to find out how being vulnerable can help make you, as a female entrepreneur, an exceptionally powerful leader.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The advantages of being vulnerable.
- The difference between vulnerability and exposure.
- How to let your guard down and be vulnerable.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Today, Monday, April 5th, is the last day to register for How To CEO. We start this Thursday, April 8th, with a whole new group of amazing rock star women. If you are a female entrepreneur leading her own business, trying to figure out how to deal with all things “team,” go to howtoceoregister.com.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!